With 2016 finally coming to an end, I thought it fitting to post a year ender post – although, I haven’t really thought much of what content to put in here to be honest, so my thoughts might be all over the place (well, it always is, haha).
To start off, here’s an overview of what I think to be my best posts (top 5!) for this year.
I think that as of writing, my most favourite post I’ve written on my blog is my visit to Sirao Flower Farm. It’s such a pretty place in Cebu, and definitely one I’d love to come back to!
2. MANILA ZOO
I also visited Manila Zoo this year, and though compared to zoos in other countries, it’s not actually the best or most well-kept, but I still think that it’s worth visiting at least once.
3. NARA PARK
I’ve always wanted to go to Japan, and it was only this year that my wish has finally been granted! One of the places we’ve went to was Nara Park, Osaka. I love the cute deers there that are free to roam around as they please – be careful though if you have treats they will flock around you and nip at your clothes.
4. FLOWER DOME
One of the tourist-y attractions that one shouldn’t miss (in my opinion!) if you’re in Singapore is the Flower Dome. Every couple of months the theme changes, and when we went, the theme revolved around tulips.
Odaiba’s such a beautiful place! This was our first stop in our Japan trip. Anyway, I think I’ve read around on the net that this huge Gundam statue’s going to be taken down or something? Ahh, not sure of the details, haha. ;;
I’d like to jot down the things I’ve accomplished/am thankful for this year:
- I got to travel around Asia – Hong Kong, Singapore, and I finally got to visit Japan too!
- It was this year, March to be exact, that I started this blog. I’m happy to say that I’ve stuck to it for 9 months already, gaining some followers (hello to everyone, and thanks for reading!!) and earned 1,201 views (as of writing) – which is no small feat for me, so again, thank you to people who’ve dropped by on my blog!
That’s pretty much it, haha. So lame, I know. Still, in general, I am thankful for all the experiences – both the good and the bad, that I’ve gone through this year as I think they’ve moulded me into a better person.
Finally, to end this post, I’m going to go with my hopes, both for the future of this blog and for myself ❁:
- Be consistent in terms of posting on here. I think I’m doing a great job on this so far, hopefully I’ll just continue on doing this!
- On another note, I’d like to expand the content of my blog. So far it’s all about travel and food, but I’m also hoping to add lifestyle/fashion content to it as well. Let’s see!
- For myself, I want to find something to focus on (either a career, business, or studies!). At the same time, I’d like to continue on caring for myself (maybe even finally try and get abs next year?? \shot)
- Travel. I don’t have any concrete travel plans yet, but hopefully, next year I’ll also be able to travel around. ✲ﾟ
- Meet up with friends more often! Haha, heavens know I can count on one hand as to how many times I’ve met up with my friends this year.
I’m ending December, and this year, with this post. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!! See you guys next year! (❁´▽`❁)*✲ﾟ